300 South Elm: This building requires a major renovation. The current building has 50 feet on South Elm and 140 feet on W. Washington Street. It is one block from the governmental center, the multi-modal transportation center, Carolina Theatre, Triad Stage, Hamburger Square and in the very heart of the Old Greensborough’s arts and entertainment district, two blocks to the financial district and three blocks to the cultural district. There is a basement, street level floor and second level floor with 7,000 square feet on each floor:
- There is a partial third floor which is part of the roof line with about 3,000 square feet that could be developed.
- The basement includes an additional 4,000 SF of space.
- There is a parking deck at the back of the building.
- The property is in a great location and is one of the BEST undeveloped corners in downtown.
Looking for major tenant to lease the entire building:
- Part of this building can be torn down and a new architecturally significant tower can be built tying into the existing building incorporating the original building with the new tower.
- A “historical renovation” of the existing building with the possible addition of two floors on top of the existing structure.
- A new architecturally significant building can be erected.
300-B South Elm: A small section of the entire building. Approximately 2,000 SF with 25 feet of window space on S. Elm Street. Directly under this space is an equal amount of space in the basement. This space needs upfitting. The price is “market rate” with considerations possibly given during negotiations.
Listing Agent/Company: Sidney Gray, Owner (336) 275-0602