A Transformation of a Historical Treasure!
- Early 20th Century Industrial Character
- 106,000 Sq. Ft.
- Soaring Ceilings, Exposed Beams & Brick
- Work/Life Balance Amenities — Coffee Kiosk, Yoga/Meditation Space, Rooftop Deck
- North State Gigabit Internet Throughout
- Easy Access I-85/I-40
- Elm Street-Facing Retail Space
- Ample Parking On-Site
- Three distinct levels (Upper, Mid, & Ground)
Upper Level — The Gateway’s Premier Spaces. Business Settings That Inspire.
- Soaring 18’ Ceilings
- Exposed Beams
- Original Windows Restored and Functional
- Original Plank Floors Refinished
- Abundant Natural Light and City Views
- Grand Potential for 2 or 3 Anchor Tenants
Mid-Level — Flexible Space for The Operation on Its Way to The Top.
- The Gateway’s Most Accessible Office Spaces
- Traditional Options in an Uncommon Environment
- Multiple Configurations/Design Aesthetics to the fit the Tenant
Ground Level — Secure, Climate-Controlled Storage for Vital Assets.
- Short- and Long-Term Storage Options
- Protect Essential Documents, Equipment, Valuables
- Sheltered Loading Dock
- Passenger & Cargo Elevators
- 24/7/365 Monitoring by camera and alarm systems