One of only eleven establishments referred to in Southern Living Magazine as Uptown Cuisine Liberty Oak restaurant and bar has been serving Greensboro since 1980. What started as a wine and cheese shop quickly grew into a thriving bistro where the food was innovative and the wine selection was unique. Liberty Oak was one of the first restaurants to relocate to downtown and has become a corner stone of the revitalized downtown scene. Liberty Oak offers innovative fre/shly prepared and moderately priced American cuisine and even the well travelled wine connoisseur can find something special on our ever expanding wine list. We make even the basics special and have wonderful sandwiches and beers if you are looking for something a little simpler. As always Liberty Oak strives to bring Greensboro the best food and wine at the best prices. After all these years Liberty Oak is still the place to be!
- Mondays: 1/2 Appetizers & $2.00 Off Draft Beer
- Tuesdays: 1/2 off price Wine by the glass and Endless Mussels with French Fry’s $15.00
- Whiskey Wednesdays: $2.00 off all whiskey’s and Prime Rib Dinner $20.00
- Thursdays: 1/2 Martini’s and live music from 6:00 – 9:00pm
- Friday & Saturdays: Chef Specials
- Sundays: Offering Brunch $4.00 Mimosa’s & Bloody Mary’s. Additionally bring in your church bulletin and get 10% donated back to your church.
- Our Greensboro-famous Pesto Pasta gets whipped up each morning fresh for the day
We never know when we are going to get busy so please always make a RESERVATION. Please call (336) 273-7057 (do not email).
A semi-private space that holds approximately 27 guests for parties. We plan parties for the entire restaurant when not in season